McKenna Management Recognized as One of the Largest Meeting and Event Planners in Massachusetts
Friday, February 1, 2019
Posted by: Pam McKenna
For the sixth year in a row, McKenna Management has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the largest meeting and event planning companies in the Commonwealth. Last year, the company planned 168 events for clients.
In addition, Pam McKenna, CAE, President of McKenna Management, was spotlighted under “Closer Look” in the publication.
Some of the meeting planning services McKenna Management provides to its clients include:
- Skillfully handling all aspects of meeting, conference, and trade show planning
- Managing site selection and contract negotiations
- Managing abstract submissions
- Handling Continuing Education credits, including Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Managing special events including galas, awards, golf tournaments, etc.
- Assisting committees and volunteers in any way needed to help them plan highly-rated and profitable events
- Helping with identifying compelling topics and bringing in great speakers
- Marketing events across print, mail, web, and social media channels
- Processing registrations using a variety of registration tools and technologies
- Selling exhibit, sponsorship, and ad space and coordinating trade show logistics
- Handling meeting financials
- Producing registration materials as well as onsite program, badges, signage,
- Staffing events
- Developing meaningful post-conference evaluations
Founded in 2003, McKenna Management, Inc. is a full-service Association Management Company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality customized services that best fulfill our clients' needs. For more information on McKenna Management, including how we can help your organization with your meetings and events, visit McKennaManagement.com.